Hill Shot Golf Trainer Specifications:
- The most innovative golf training tool ever designed for the game!
- Duplicates uphill, downhill and sidehill lies including all combinations.
- Ball can be placed in any location on hill surface.
- High-quality polypropylene hitting surface upgradable to 100% nylon for added durability and longevity.
- Dimensions: 60” diameter, 16” high
Incline: 10 degrees
Weight: approximately 74 lbs.
- Linear low-density polyethylene construction resists cracking and fading and provides superior chemical resistance. Polyurethane foam-fill adds structural integrity.
- Easily rotates by inserting clubhead into each of the two standard nylon loops.
- Easily stored in a vertical position.
- Designed with a 26” x 13” flat storage area.
- Works on your short game, trouble shots and cures your slice – all with one device!
Please Note: Some expanding and contracting of plastic is normal for the HillShot Golf Trainer.
3x Award-Winning Design!
- "Best New Product" 2005 PGA Fall Expo,
Las Vegas, Nevada.
- "Best New Product" 2005 PGA Merchandise Show,
- "Best New Product" 2006 PGA Merchandise Show,
Check out videos of the
Hill Shot Golf Trainer in action (click here)!